Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery.
For those who are massively overweight or obese, the Landauer Group provides expert weight loss surgery options for people who have been recommended to undergo weight loss surgery by their G.P.
The two most common obesity and weight loss surgery procedures are:
It is crucial that you learn as much as you can about weight loss surgery to ensure that this procedure is the right one for you. The Landauer Group is on hand to provide you with all the information you need, as the UK and Ireland's leading specialist weight loss surgery provider, you can be sure that you will receive the industry's finest weight loss surgery procedures, from your initial consultation to care after the surgery itself.
Weight Loss Surgery with Landauer
There are plenty of reasons to choose Landauer for your weight loss surgery.
- We're the most established weight loss surgery organisation in the UK and take pride in a strong ethical attitude to our practice.
- We only use expert, fully accredited consultant surgeons who are leaders in their field.
- All of our prospective obesity surgery patients receive comprehensive advice on all weight loss surgery procedures, including fixed price obesity surgery.
- You can get a weight loss surgery quotation quickly and easily over the phone.
- Landauer offers a full range of weight loss surgery procedures, including gastric bypass surgery and lap band surgery.
- Our surgeons provide weight loss surgery treatments for thousands of clients throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland in the UK's leading private hospitals, such as BUPA.
Weight Loss Surgery Patient Selection
Surgeons who undertake weight loss surgery are aware that it is important to select patients who are most likely to benefit from it. At Landauer, we ensure that our clients only undergo weight loss surgery if it is right for them by only selecting patients who fall under the following:
- For gastric bypass surgery the patient must have a BMI of over 35.
- For lap band surgery, the BMI must be over 30.
- All patients must be aged 18 or over.
- Other methods of weight loss have been tried without success.
- There is no specific metabolic or psychological reason behind the patient's obesity
- The patient has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the weight loss surgery and what changes it will produce.
- The patient is motivated to have the weight loss surgery and make the necessary post-operative lifestyle changes.
Book your Obesity Surgery with Landauer
Please arrange for a consultation with a weight loss surgery specialist by calling us on 0844 335 6126. You will usually be able to make an appointment within two weeks and, if weight loss surgery is for you, your treatment can usually be booked within a month after your consultation.